How to Convert a Spreadsheet Into a Comma-Delimited String.
When you convert a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet to Comma-Delimited Text, the output process replaces punctuation marks for divisions between rows and columns in a worksheet.
How to Convert a Spreadsheet Into a Comma-Delimited String
1. First you click on “File” in Excel Ribbon.
2. After clicking on the file, you click on “Save As”.
3. Then click on the “Save as type” drop-down menu
4. And then you click on “CSV (Comma Delimited)” from the drop-down menu.
5. After clicking on Comma Delimited, browse to the location on your computer where you want to save the file.
6. And then in the last you click on “Save” Botton.