SECUNDERABAD CANTONMENT BOARD RECRUITMENT 2021
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment to the following vacant posts in the Secunderabad Cantonment Board through recruitment portal i.e. www.canttboardrecruit.org. The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online from 01.08.2021 to 21.08.2021.
SECUNDERABAD CANTONMENT BOARD RECRUITMENT 2021 VACANCY DETAILS:
1. Asst. Cantonment Planner
2. Asst. Engineer (Civil)
3. Sanitary Inspector
4. Asst. Medical Officer
7. Lab Assistant
9. Ward Servant
SECUNDERABAD CANTONMENT BOARD RECRUITMENT 2021 Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Multiple choice objective type computer based examination. There will be a skill test for Post 8. The questions for examination will be set only in English. There will be no interview for any of the above mentioned posts. Date, Time & Venue for Online test will be intimated on website/portal www.canttboardrecruit.org in due course of time. Candidates are required to visit website/portal www.canttboardrecruit.org regularly to check time schedule for written test.
- a) The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination and skill test if any. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
- b) At the time of Online Test, the candidates must bring documents in support of their Date of Birth and Identity and recent passport size photograph with him/ her along with Admit Card.
- c) PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS for Posts 1 to 6: Candidates should note that for each wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- d) A common examination will be conducted for the Posts 1 & 2, as the required qualifications and syllabus and scheme of the examination are same. The eligible candidates however should submit applications separately for each post.
- e) Skill test details for Post 8 will be intimated for the selected candidates in the examination.
SECUNDERABAD CANTONMENT BOARD RECRUITMENT 2021 Application Fee:
Application processing fee for Post No. 1 to 6:
S.No. Category Fee
1 GEN 500
2 OBC 500
3 SC/ST/ PWD /Ex-Service men/ Departmental Candidates 200
Application processing fee for Post No. 7 to 9:
S.No. Category Fee
1 GEN 300
2 OBC 300
3 SC/ST/ PWD /Ex-Service men/ Departmental Candidates 100
SECUNDERABAD CANTONMENT BOARD RECRUITMENT 2021 IMPORTANT DATES:
- Commencing date for Submission of Online Application 01.08.2021
- Last date of receipt of online application 21.08.2021
- Download of Admit Card and Date of Examination To be intimated on Website/Portal
How to apply online for the Posts:-
- (1) (a) Before applying, the Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- (b) Candidate will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instruction for which is available at the above mentioned site. The time gap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes.
- (c) Before starting the filling up of online application, the candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format.
- (d) The admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- (e) Candidates are required to apply ONLINE at www.canttboardrecruit.org. No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number and there should not be any change for contact till the selection process is completed.
(2) For submission of application, visit the website/portal of www.canttboardrecruit.org. click on New User Registration.
- a) Select Secunderabad from drop down option in the Cantt Board.
- b) Select the post to apply from the drop down option.
- c) Enter your mobile Number (working) and click to get OTP.
- d) You will receive the OTP on your mobile.
- e) Thereafter, fill the OTP and validation code (CAPTCHA) and click on submit.
(3) The procedure /steps for filling up of application online is briefed below:
- STEP 1 : Submission of Application details.
- STEP 2 : Uploading of scanned Photograph and Signature.
- STEP 3 : Payout of application fee online ( if applicable)
(4) The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps (Step-1,
Step-2, and Step-3) are completed successfully.
(5) In case candidates are not able to submit fee by closing date, or the application is
otherwise is incomplete, his/her candidature will be rejected.
(6) Applicant can view the application details from the already registered user section available on the home page by providing application Number and E-mail id. Applicant is required to ensure that photograph & Signature is visible and fee status changed to paid otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
(7) Check list: Following document(s) should be kept handy before applying online:
- a) Credit Card/Debit card/ Bank details.
- b) Scanned image of Photographs (JPG format, size between 20-40 KB)
- c) Scanned image of Signature (JPG format, size)